What are you going to spend your free marketing funding on?
What are you going to spend your free marketing funding on? Fancy a new video to promote your brand and receive a massive 40% towards the marketing funding of your video – Read on to find further information on how to do it! A new business support programme that will help eligible small and medium sized businesses to develop their digital marketing capacity and thereby helping them increase their brand, sales and overall marketing strategy.
THE INS AND OUTS:
- The programme will offer ‘Digital Growth Vouchers’ to eligible businesses which are looking at investing in marketing, to improve their business performance and achieve growth.
- ‘Digital Growth Vouchers’ will range from £1,000 to a maximum of £5,000.
- The voucher will contribute up to 40% of the total investment.
- The voucher will be refunded to business, following their investment.
- Commencing in Spring 2017 the programme will also offer businesses a range of support and advice including one-to-one advice sessions, web and social media reviews, a programme of workshops and masterclasses on a range of relevant topics aimed at increasing digital capabilities.
AM I ELIGIBLE?
- Your business must be within the local authority areas of Bradford, Calderdale, Craven, Harrogate, Kirklees, Leeds, Selby, Wakefield and York.
- Your business must trade in an eligible sector (this generally excludes primary agriculture, banking and financial services, activities related to education or social care, and those sectors trading directly with consumers e.g. retail and hospitality).
- A small or medium sized enterprise (SME), defined as:
- having fewer than 250 employees AND
- a turnover of under c£40m OR a balance sheet of under c£35m
- not being part of a larger group of companies that takes it over this threshold
Check out our 10 year fresh video below to see whats achievable with the added benefit of free money towards your marketing.
If you would like to find out more information about this fantastic scheme please give us a call on 0113 345 1202 or why not arrange to pop in for a brew.