The show must go on!
In response to the latest Government announcements we’re pleased to share the news that we can film live action video projects once again.
We understand that keeping your business running as smoothly as possible through the coronavirus pandemic is important and we wanted to let you know that we’ve got your back and strive to keep our cameras rolling.
You won’t see any change to our level of service as our current processes and precautions ensure that we can continue to support you and your productions. So what precautions have we put in place at Fresh Cut to ensure we can continue filming?
- Meetings: Whilst we’d love to see you soon our team will continue working with you remotely via video meetings and calls
- Creative: We’re here to help you through the creative challenges that the current climate presents, so if you are unsure if your project is achievable or would like some help developing a concept that works within the guidance, we’re here for you.
- Health and safety: A full risk assessment will be carried out to ensure that every shoot can take place safely.
The health & safety of our crew and talent is priority at all times.
- Crew & Talent: We are taking precautions to keep our staff and crew safe. When filming at the studio, all crew and talent will have their temperature checked on arrival with a contactless thermometer. Anyone who registers 38°C won’t be permitted to work (and we will ensure we have a crew backup on standby)
- Safe distancing: Everyone will be required to work 2 meters apart, and where possible we will provide markings on the floor to make it clear.
- Equipment: All equipment will be cleaned both before and after filming. If radio microphones are required these will be self-applied by the talent.
- Location: All locations will undergo a deep clean prior to and after filming.
- Hygiene: We will also remind everyone to regularly wash their hands and will provide hand sanitiser where washing hands isn’t available.
- Make-up: We work with a pool of talent who are able to do their own hair and make-up as directed.
- Editing suites: Currently we have moved our edit suites into our editors homes and our production team is able to work from any location, so we will continue to work from home as long as necessary to minimise risk.
- Feedback: We’ll share review links to completed edits for you to feedback remotely.
We look forward to supporting all of you throughout the coming months so that we can all come out of the other side of this together, stronger than ever before.